To: Georgia, hanging, All

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, May 24, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Guys - only had the energy to post the title!

How are you all doing?
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I woke up to all these strange noises just now, and was thrilled because Paul hung up my favorite watercolor that I painted. It's of Autumn leaves - rare ones that I picked up in the woods of the Botanical Garden.

Then I used a breakthrough glazing technique of all these rich deep colors. The oak leaf is awesomely good with very subtle mottling of greens, sienna's and ochres.

Then there's a rare leaf layered in glazes of burgundies , reds, a little gold and dark brown. The colors glow with this technique I developed.

Oh, I'm so happy! Party time!!!!

The reason this is such an accomplishment is because it took 5 more years of therapy to rid myself of the self-sabatoging negative reactions.

Hooray, I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Fight, I feel exhausted hearing all you have to do! Which is worse, the pain or the exhaustion? You amaze me, but I wish SO MUCH that things were easier for you!!!

Eliz. I will be so honored to pray for you! Just started - lifting up to God your entire unique being, childhood and all. I read another thread where I was suprised at a decision you might make about a friend.

That needs a lot of prayer. Big changes are difficult, weighing all the needs - different kinds!

Love you - and hugging you right back.

I've incorporated the pengy's into my therapy - my therapist won't know what hit her. I'm angry with her because she can be too blunt and hard-edged at times. But it's okay, I can be very honest with her.

Pengy's on the alert!

We all have to keep praying HARD every day for OUCH that she can continue the battle for fighting the courts! We can't give up. Someone can possibly reverse this terribly misguided, unjust legal tangle. Possibly someone in the media. She is my hero!
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Just read your article on nerve hyperexcitability in fibro patients (and rats), but not brillo rats. Only rubber ones, (morningsonshine's story).

It sounded like progress to me, and some validation. What did you think about it?
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

What have you done?! Soon you'll be deleting yourself!

Be back soon.
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi,

Have been going through extreme insomnia - only can sleep an hour or two out of 24 hours. It is SO HORRIBLE.

Also for 2 weeks had a really bad med. reaction - uncontrollable - having to move my legs ALL THE TIME. Got to be so tormenting - couldn't take it anymore.

My Psych. said to stop the med. right away - that it was a well-known side affect. SHEESH!

SO GLAD to hear about your father's support!!!!!!!! Great news. And your idea to develop your "cottage industry".

Utterly perfect - you are so talented - what beautiful things you create. I crave those natural wool colors woven into a scarf.

Maybe someday - we could "swap" - you could pick out a painting or drawing of mine , or commision one, after you see my work.

But that will be awhile. This manic/ no sleep variation on the self-sabatoge is wicked.

The painting I mentioned above was painted over 5 years ago - bECAUSE of the reactions I get I couldn't hang it up.

Until now. Progress, but still with a price.

Made a great chicken curry this morning in my slow cooker; with apples, tomatoes, onions ,garlic, cinnamon, freshly ground coriander, ginger, fennel seeds, sherry, red pepper, cloves, and many more ingredients.

Such a joy to have the energy to cook! I read about 7 cook-books , got the sense of the main ingredients, and invented it from there.

Superb!!! Just tasted it, and the flavors blended perfectly. Will have with organic brown rice.

Have missed you lately - so much going on.

Rest well this week, and go for your dream! You are a consumate craftsman!!!! With a passion for what you do - the most important thing! And diligent in what you accomplish!

Hooray!!! I know you can sell your work !

Love, Judy
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

I saw them at Shea Stadium when I was 13 or 14. It was thrilling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My best friend at the time and I were TOTAL Beatles fans, knew every word to every song.
    We were So excited traveling into New york on the bus.

We had transistor radios then, so tiny, but we could walk along with our favorite music.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's good to have happy memories.

We also used to hang out at cafe's in the city. In the Village, with all that great ambience.

I'm glad I was so adventurous at that age, and had a great friend to go exploring with.