To:GeorgiaC, 69mach1, and All

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Aug 23, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Everybody,

Jodie, I've been thinking about you so much, wondering how school has been going. How IS it going?

Eliz., I just read your cottage industry post and was going to reply there, but thought I would start this instead. What do you have ready for the Farmer's Market on Saturday?

FIGHT, How has your week been going? Everytime I think of all the swimming, boating, bike-riding you're doing. I am inwardly jumping cart-wheels for you!

Hangin, Come away from your Scrabble :) I miss you.

Ouch, just came across a post where there was a mouse with large hands and feet sleeping on yarn on your car engine?!
    Just woke up from a nap and was SLIGHTLY bewildered.

Love to all!
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Ouch - now THAT makes sense. Now it all comes together in my mind. Probably in all of your trips to walmart you had a little spy too, checking on everything you were doing.

Check and see if it's hat was one of those candy-striped ones and that will be your big clue.

HANGIN, how are you doing, hon? How are you and your son feeling? How is the non-gluten doing for him?

3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi guys!

I've missed having fun with you guys!

I think i lost all the pengy's, can't keep track of anything around here!

They have probably joined the dust bunnies, we have lots of them.

Could probably send them all to georgia and she could spin them into dust yarn.

Can i come and play?

love,
    misty
  4. morningsonshine

On the advice of georgia, I am sending you all the pengys, windblade sent for my birthday in June.

2 months has been long enough, they shaved my cat and rabbit, and swung from my horses tail, and painted my house plus more!

I bet they will take care of that mouse problem you have!

They will be arriving by drop shipment very soon, i hired one of those extremely noisey jets that fly over our house to drop them off.

YOu should hear them approaching very soon.

Have fun!!

And thanks windblade for the entertainment!!

Georgia, last i remember, you had just gotten a new spinning wheel?! How is it working out for you??[This Message was Edited on 08/23/2006]
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

It's great to have you back! I've missed you. Yup - I was wondering how those pengy's were behaving themselves. THAT'S why it's been so quiet around here!

So, will the pengy's go to Mable or Ouch?????? Or should we send them back to their surrogate-penguin Mommy?

Hangin - get away from that Scrabble!!!
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Don't the pengy's need little knitted hats, or are you just knitting hats for mice now????
  7. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

...will there be any unicorns?

I gotta have unicorns!

Purple ones, or maybe pink.

With silver horns. LOL

God Bless.
  8. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

It's hard enough cleaning one room!

Maybe the pengys could help me?

But I don't know if they would get along with the unicorns.

But cats do!

God Bless.
  9. morningsonshine

Sorry i had to go tuck my little boys into bed!

7 year old still needs mommy to lay with him abit. Mom lets him sneak into her bed to much when dad's working late.

I think the penguins already on their way to Ouch, Sorry.
    Will have to work something out until farm is ready!!

I think unicornk may have been talking about real unicorns??
    That would be great!

Windblade, Hangin, i disappeared for awhile, sorry! Maybe it was those pengy's??

Actually i had abit of normal life for awhile, then kept pushing when i new i should rest, and kind spiriled into some anti-social depression!

Even my mom and sister where looking for me, but i was invisible.

Love you guys, missed you too.

Misty

10. morningsonshine

I always wanted one as a kid!

Have to do that in the rain forest, so they can be high, and connected from tree to tree!

The unicorns have magic in there horns, maybe it's like pixie dust and you can fly up??

Colorado might be nice? Then hangin can have a mountain lion for a pet.

I really like the idea of selling the pengy's at the farmer's market, georgia, maybe you can knit them little costumes, and disguise them?

We just adopted a new little kitty, picture in profile!

Thanks for understanding Hangin, sometime coping takes all i (we) have, and hanging onto that faith with both hands.[This Message was Edited on 08/23/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/24/2006]
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

Unicorn, Hi - I definitely want a milky-white-silver REAL unicorn. It will be hard to find though. Unicorns are very wise and kind, so I'm sure they will get along with the pengy's.

Georgia's pengy's, on the other hand, are......how shall Iput it delicately? TROUBLEMAKERS!

Maybe putting them back in habits, might calm them down, as Ouch suggested.

Hangin dear, read your post and replied. Many prayers will be coming your way.

Misty, I really missed you when you were gone. Maybe after you had a time of riding your horses again for awhile - it was so hard after that if your good health didn't continue.
    I thought you were taking time off to enjoy the summer. I'm so sorry, hon, for the bad time that you went through!

But I'm so thankful you're back again!
  12. morningsonshine

Oh-my Ouch!

You make us all feel--

Well--

Maybe sound Uhmmmm---

Alittle bit----

FUNNY!!

(people will be wondering what's in the chocolate cake!)LOL
    pass me some more!

Windblade, thanks for the kind words, i think you got it kinda right.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/23/2006]
  13. windblade

windblade Active Member

Beech trees would make great tree-houses. They have thick, horizontal branches from the ground up. They make for easy climbing.

Does anyone live near beech-trees?
  14. morningsonshine

Georgia, were you the one asking for good chocolate cake recipes??

Reading that post had me drooling!!!

Beech-trees it is! Can we chew them?? Wasn't gum fist made out of beech trees??

Hangin, i'm pretty proud of my kitty! He slept around my neck today when i was couch sitting.

goodnite all

Misty

guess i'm behind a few post, now we are off on to maple trees, very pretty![This Message was Edited on 08/23/2006]
  15. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

no place like home...repeat it over and home...and get some pretty ruby colored stilleto heels w/platforms...make them the sparkly kind...that way you can have your pick of any man in oz....

i hope a tornado doesn't come your way...i have been one of those nuts always intrigued with watching them..when i should've been in shelter....call me crazy...it won't be the first time.lol

i have been busy getting my section 8 voucher stuff around since this morning i have been on the go...

i had math class and i got an a on my quiz...easy stuff..i just want to keep it going...

i have one of my son's ex-classmates that has graduated...in my math class...senior of 2006..i was a senior in h.s. 1983..

well i need to read and see what my english assingment is..it is 9 pm...and i still have homework...

oh i had to try and sell some cards for the football team..

that is about it....

jodie
  16. windblade

windblade Active Member

Fight,how upsetting for you! I just read your post, and left a note there. I hope your Dr. will give you something stronger tomorrow.

Jodie, Great to hear all of your news. I have been thinking of you and wondering how things are going. Congrats. on A on quiz! Wow, lots of homework. Wishing you the best, hon.

Misty, Just saw the photo of your little kitty. What an ADORABLE sweetheart! How old is she, do you think? Goodnight, and sleep well.
  17. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

darn it all i can not remember what they gave me...and for now on yo should probably have a prophalaxis..not prying but i know you are human like me..but before sex...i don't know if that is the case w/you...

but i was getting them when i was rreally stressed out...they came out of no where...stress..

jodie