To (((GEORGIAC))) Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Jul 8, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Elizabeth,

It is past 12:00 am here, so into your Birthday. Sending you much love and Birthday blessings.

Have you had a chance to make any plans?

I know you were struggling with a lot of pain, and health issues. How is that going? Sorry I wasn't able to connect,you saw why on the Worship board and thank you also for your prayers!

My pengkey here wants to come visit with you, show off his beautiful turkey feathers. I've noticed some other pengy's cooling off in the lake, so I'm going to gather them up and send them on one big balloon off to you. They'll have to balance the large cake with lit candles, so it will be a little tricky!

Let me know if they get there!!!

Lots of love,
    Judy
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and many manymore,

hugs your friend

jodie
  3. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Happy Birthday Georgia!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and a year of many blessing. Hugs
    KittyCare

<a href=http://www.2000greetings.com/mycard.htm?c=1140&print=true>Birthday Card</a>
    [This Message was Edited on 07/08/2006]
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm so glad that your pain has lessened! Did you have a good time at brunch?

I'm glad the pengys didn't gobble up all of your cake before they got there. I guess it was an awkward landing though. I'm glad Urse got some of the ice cream. (Did you ever think we're completely loony?)

I think the pengkey wants to discuss different theories of psychology and anthropology with you.

I think ouch is right - you should treat yourself to a whole new cache of yarn!

Love, Judy