To: Ggigi

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HppeandMe, Jan 25, 2006.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Hi Ggigi-

Would you let me know what happens with your MRI & Neuro-psych test? By the way who does Neuro-psych testing?

Thanks and Good Luck!
    Hope
  2. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Thanks for the reply! We do have a lot in common.Thanks for all of the good info. I had a Neurologist put me on something that made me crazy. I could only take it for 2 days.
    How are you making it? Do you have a supporting husband? Mine trys to be but he is going out a lot more these days. I told him if things weren't better in 2 months we would have to sell the house and move in with my brother for a year in Georgia. We are currently in Maryland. He said he would not go and he would come down on weekends. How nice. How would he come down on weekend when he works at least 1 weekend day. I would care a less if we didn't have children. My 15 year old would be ok but my 8 year old would be devasted. He is very attached to his father. We once were going to seperate and my son was crying so out of control that he almost threw up. We told him we would go to marriage counseling but that didn't work. We are in it for the children no doubt. If I go on disability which I am so over qualified for I will only get 24,000 a year.

In any case I am rambling now and will let you go.

Let me know how the medicine works!
    Hope