TO GIRLOF41...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamela, Oct 3, 2002.

1. pamela

pamela New Member

Hi there,,I just read your post!! Thank you alot for writing me. We are neighbors!! My mom does doll shows in Waco once a year. Don't know where in Waco, but somewhere in Waco. If I could scan a picture of my car (what was left) I would put in in place of the picture on the bio. that's how I feel everyday when I get up. HA! HA! Anyway, thanks for your compliment!! Take care--P.S. I also read some of your input here on the posts- they all are real interesting and informative.. See Ya!! Pamela
  2. pamela

pamela New Member

Hi there,,I just read your post!! Thank you alot for writing me. We are neighbors!! My mom does doll shows in Waco once a year. Don't know where in Waco, but somewhere in Waco. If I could scan a picture of my car (what was left) I would put in in place of the picture on the bio. that's how I feel everyday when I get up. HA! HA! Anyway, thanks for your compliment!! Take care--P.S. I also read some of your input here on the posts- they all are real interesting and informative.. See Ya!! Pamela
  3. Girlof41

Girlof41 New Member

Well, Waco is just where I live, my heart is in the Northeast, where I grew up. I like Austin, I'll be there in a few weeks.
    It's amazing that you still can work after what you have been through. Bye for now.