To Gnanny

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by alaska3355, Jan 10, 2007.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Today is the 11th, and it's your anniversary! And you thought I wouldn't notice! I hope you both have a wonderful day.
    Blessings, Terri
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

3. gnanny

gnanny New Member

Thankyou very much. I about fell off my chair when I saw my name!

Yes we had a nice anniversary. It has been brutally cold ...not unlike when we got married so we didnt want to venture too far. We have been given gift cards for nice restaurants by our kids and in laws but we opted for a local place we visit often. Small business and not a chain. The owners made sure our evening was special. Great food...Hans said he would make it 'nice' for us and he did. His wife Marie filled the jukebox with love songs. Was one of our nicest anniversaries.

38 years ago we eloped. Put all the money we were going to put into a wedding down on a little house instead. It was snowy and icey then...we could barely make it to the courthouse. It was a very fast practical as it was I have regrets. When my kids married I made sure it was something they would be proud to remember.

Thankyou for noticing, sorry I wasnt quicker to see this. You made my day!
  4. gnanny

gnanny New Member

yes I have to use the colloidal silver ! Funny how its more noticeable when I dont use it than when I do.
    My memory is often bad and it may slip my mind for a few days. I'll start hurting and think I over did something. It will finally dawn on me.
    While it doesnt cure all my pains it really does help my arthritis.

Thanks for the warm wishes
    take care
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

you had a nice anniversary. You deserve it! Have a good weekend and stay warm! Terri