TO GOTYACAT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lolalee, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I just spent 15 minutes writing you a response to your post on my thread about the "Positive Ways FMS/CFIDS have affected us". When I flipped back to re-read your post, I lost everything I had written to you. GRRRRRRR!!!!

I just don't have the energy to try to recreate everything I wrote. I will try again, maybe tomorrow. I do want you to know that I took no offense to what you wrote. I read your profile and I can see that you've had a lot of challenges. I can identify with a few of your experiences, i.e. single mom, negative church experiences, mother challenges and more.

I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Wish I could say something to cheer you up. I'll write more when I can.

Blessings,

Lolalee

ps...you have beautiful eyes!!
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I posted a note to you, too, Gotyacat....on the "positive" thread.

Bumping up.
  3. gotyakat

gotyakat New Member

I really appreciate the reply you sent to me. I was in so much pain that night and exhausted! I truly felt like I was going to die~for real!! I didn't mean to "throw out" my feelings like that and I'm so glad that you didn't take it personally. Honestly, ever since I've had all of my diagnosis, I really can't find anything positive about any of it. I'm thankful for your message. I appreciate your expression of concern as well as the compliment. This is the best reply I could have ever received!!!! Thanks!! Kathy