To GRAMS I to had a CARDIC CATH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meandyou, Sep 18, 2002.

1. meandyou

meandyou New Member

Hi,
    I know how scared you are. I had mine 2 years ago and It was a false reading . They take you in the operating room and prep you by shaving the area and cover you with sterile drape. They hook you up to the heart monitor and it's very cold in the room . I really doesn't hurt at all except for the cut in to the area. When the operation is over they put a machine on the area to keep it from bleeding and than you go in to recovery for awhile and rest. You are than taken to an area to be monitored for 6 to 8 hrs . I was able to go home after 6 hrs . I wish you good luck and remember if you are calm the operation will go alot better. Take care and let me know how you do.

sincerely,
    meandyou
  2. meandyou

meandyou New Member

Hi,
    I know how scared you are. I had mine 2 years ago and It was a false reading . They take you in the operating room and prep you by shaving the area and cover you with sterile drape. They hook you up to the heart monitor and it's very cold in the room . I really doesn't hurt at all except for the cut in to the area. When the operation is over they put a machine on the area to keep it from bleeding and than you go in to recovery for awhile and rest. You are than taken to an area to be monitored for 6 to 8 hrs . I was able to go home after 6 hrs . I wish you good luck and remember if you are calm the operation will go alot better. Take care and let me know how you do.

sincerely,
    meandyou