To Greatgran and all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MsE, Apr 28, 2009.

1. MsE

MsE New Member

A couple of months ago I wrote that I was planning to take a trip, a long one, to Croatia.
    My daughter, who lives there, came and traveled with me on the way over. As you can imagine the combination of CFS and a 9 1/2 hour plane ride and sight-seeing did me in, and now I'm paying the price; but it was worth it. Just wanted to let you know I survived.

I tried to post a longer message earlier today, but for some reason it didn't "take." So this short one will have to do. Greatgran, let me know if you get this. Okay? MsE
  2. greatgran

greatgran Member

Its so great hearing from you.. I do want to hear all about your trip and how you are doing.
    Not sure if we are allowed to do this but I am sending you my email Hope to hear from you soon and want to know if the HRT is still working. At this time I am going thru a lot of anxiety and depression.. Waiting to hear.. gg

3. MsE

MsE New Member

Message in the mail, Greatgran.

Sorry to hear you are dealing with anxiety and depression. Major hugs to you. Yes, the HRT helped both a lot, as well as the exhaustion. But I had to quit for a while because it was causing my already dry eyes to dry out more, and I started having yeast probems and uterine pain. Not good. I hated to quit because I felt much better as far as energy goes, etc. Such is life. Every time I find something I think is going to help, it backfires.

Anyway, watch for my letter. Hugs MsE
  4. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thank you, hope you get my message..let me know if you don't , my computer is acting up.. Hugs, gg