To Hangininthere and ALL,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, May 28, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Eliz., How are you feeling today? Have been thinking of you, and praying. SO GLAD your Dad helped you out!

What a relief, to get some rest, and think of new health strategies.

Going to rest , then SOON have my favorite Chinese food.
    The house is filled with the fragrance of yellow roses. I picked them this morning and have them in vases throughout the house. And big, purple rhododendrums. I am so content.

I hope you are cozy with Urse and your knitting.

TTYL

Big, gentle ((HUGS)) :)

LOve, Judy
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

What shape are the hats? I LOVE that Shetland wool!!!!!!!

Fight, how are YOU doing this weekend. I know you had a lot of hard work!
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

That thread was hilarious!!! How can you think of these things? By the time I got to 'kick the can', I couldn't stop laughing for anything.

I printed them out - they are too good to lose!

Talk to you tomorrow. Ohhhhh - thanks for the laughs!

Love Judy
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Fight - your poor strep throat - how terrible! Just came back from reading your post - do you think it could be from
    the paint fumes? Please rest, dear friend!!!

I only got 2 hours sleep. Will have to write slow.

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

I read all your great long threads from yesterday - a major treat! Teeny - boppers were what we were called at 14. Black turtlenecks, black and white checked mini -skirt
    and black stockings. The different kind we had then-opaque.

My friend Susan and I dressed alike, but she had long, long black hair, and I had, long, long blonde. We WERE COOL!!!

The Village was pretty safe in those days, and then in the hippie era. And luscious, luscious ambience. Heaven!
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

only called teeny boppers by others. In school we were HOODS!!! Black boots and jeans, suede jackets. I used to take my beloved suede jacket off, and roll it inside out, so the rain wouldn't ruin it. What did deer do? This was Beatles days - pre-hippy.

We were anti-prep too. I quit school as soon as I turned 16, started art school full time, and passed my GED with no studying of the next 3 years. HAH!

Now, I'm really proud of that!

7. windblade

windblade Active Member

How are you doing, Fight? I hope resting well.

Hangin, did you get any poetry books out of the library?
    That was so much FUN sharing responses to "The Curious Incident..."

Elizabeth the Stoic, how are you feeling today? What's up?
    What are the pengy's doing?

Unicorn has a post asking about the pengy's history. You met them first. Imagine, now we have a Unicorn as a friend of our pengy's. It's like the Peaceable Kingdom.
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Try and get some rest!!! I'm worried about you with your strep throat, painful blisters in throat, and 95 degrees heat in there!

Was so glad to see you could type a little, but will feel better when your throat is checked by Dr. or your nurse.

Take care, dear friend. Gentle ((hugs)) to you.