To Hangininthere

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Sep 21, 2005.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Hi! I'll get some grapeseed extract for my son...sounds like it could help.

Have you ever been tested for food allergies or mercury in your system? You have had your chronic fatigue for so long, I wondered about the mercury. My son is going to have his fillings replaced, and we're hoping it has a good effect on his energy. Our doctor said his 8 or so fillings could be a major cause of his chronic fatigue. It will be expensive, but maybe since we have a doctor ordering it, insurance may pay on it. I don't know for sure...will check today on that.

Thanks for your posts and take care! Terri
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

My son is currently taking:
    Garlic
    B-12 shots (2x a week)
    fish oil
    alpha lipoic acid
    CoQ 10
    Selenium
    Boron
    Lithium
    Potassium
    Iodine drops
    Vit. C
    So you see he's already taking quite a few things. Our doctor recommended this combination, so we'll see how that goes. He is on a food elimination diet for 3 weeks too...no dairy, no beef, no corn or yeast. Do you know all of the products that contain yeast? Ketchup, mayo, anything with vinegar, and of course breads. Also root beer and mushrooms. He wasn't upset at all about the mushrooms! At least we still have a sense of humor! But I have heard good things about grapeseed, so I will get some. Take care! Terri