To (((hangininthere)))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Dec 1, 2005.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hello dear friend,

Did you get to read about all the good help I'm getting, on the 'prayer thread'? This all happened today, and I'm on a mountaintop experience. Just to have some help come into my life, and in such a beautiful way!

I've been really perked up by your "hallelujahs". They've been giving a boost to my faith, and are just plain joyful to come across.

How have things been going for you?

Lots of love,
    Judy
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I just lifted up a few prayers for your van. I hope it will be fixable within your budget.

It's kind of cold to be walking - does the cold bother you?

Just in the past 6 months or so I've gotten arthritis of the knee plus bursitus, and tendonitis on the bottom of my other foot. I hate how it's affecting me. I've been taking some supplements, went to physical therapy - - maybe something will work. I'm concerned that it could be lyme - we have so many deer behind our house, in the woods,
    and they browse on the side and front of the house.

But I'm taking immunotherapy - mold drops (used to be injections) there are 3 increases in my mold allergies - also extreme allergy to dust. Problem: I don't have the strength to keep up with the vacuuming or getting rid of mold. We live at an area with a high-water table.

That's why (FINALLY!!!!) having someone step in to even give a little help will be wonderful.

I've been so overwhelmed. Also, my liver became enlarged - not good because I have to take so many prescription drugs. I did a good job though with supplements and got my liver into the normal range again. Just have to keep it there - and test it every 3 months.

It's just so hard trying to do my ptsd therapy at the same time.

Your tow-truck story sounds scary - glad he went slow and careful! My husband has the same fear of heights - he would rather use the tunnels under the Hudson to get into
    New York City. They always make me feel claustrophobic. :)

I would appreciate any prayers you can muster up - I know you pray for lots of people. I'm getting back to my painting and drawing - I also write poetry. The need I have is that because of my trauma experiences any good thing I do for myself is countered by very negative responses. Finally, after decades of trying to heal in this area, I think with this specialized therapist, I'm getting there! It's just scary.

Keep well, dear friend.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

bumping for hanginin