To (((hangininthere)))

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Dec 31, 2005.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

computer broken - disconnecting.
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Sent 2 posts to you - had to write quickly before comp.
    disconnected. Has been getting worse for days. We're trying to find the problem

Just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying your joy over Gracie Lynn!!!!!!

And look at that - she's already had an effect on you - you posted an announcement about her!!!! :)

Love and blessings,
    Judy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Staying here for as long as my comp. holds out. I had withdrawal symptoms lastnight. LOL Was so longing to catch up with everyone's posts.

But couldn't connect at all. Today, so happily I've been able to read some posts - I love following people's stories!

In case you didn't see my other post to you, I just really wanted to wish you a Happy New Year.

Paul and I are going to celebrate EARLY. We're going to get our favorite Chinese food. (No cooking!) And watch one of our favorite movies 'The Third Man'. We both think it's one of the best movies made. But Paul could watch it every year forever, while I need to have some variety sometimes.

But this year looking forward to the coziness of it all.
    If I have the energy Iwant to dress up a little.

Like you, I spend lots of time in p.j's and robe. So when I can I like to feel a little special.

Sorry these posts are in dribs and drabs, but want to get them sent while I can.

p.s. How is your daughter feeling? And do you have any plans yet for the first time you'll see her?

I was chuckling reading how you were going to jet-speed to the door to get to her first. That still makes me laugh.

She is going to be one happy baby - soaking up all of that love!!!!
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

SO........ WHAT HAPPENED??????

Did you get to the door first??????

Knock over your husband on the way????? :)

I'm so dying to know if they came, and you got to snuggle Gracie Lyn?????

Yes, the time mothers stay in the hospital is so much shorter now. How is your daughter feeling?

You sure sounded zippy last night, thank goodness!!!

Blessings

p.s. My computer is okay today! What a relief. We think it was the provider. Not the heavenly one - merely Micro-soft.
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

6. windblade

windblade Active Member

So good to see you back online - I've really missed you!

Have been sending lots of prayers your way for the baby, and your daughter and for you! How is everyone?

Dying to hear all the news when your energy allows it!

I saw your praise report on the prayer thread. Thanks be to God!!! I was praying a lot for your needs too.

Hoping you are well!!! Was getting a little concerned there- but thought you were pouring all of your energy into
    the baby's care. I guess we're spoiled around here, being used to you being online almost all the time.:)

Keep well, and hoping to hear how all is going.

Lots of love, Judy