~~~~To Hangininthere~~~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Feb 12, 2006.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Hi there,
    How is your situation with your son going? Is he living at home yet? Hopefully he will soon, where you can keep an eye on him. I realize you've probably got a post on this somewhere else, but I didn't want to but in...
    I hope you're taking care of yourself too! Love, Terri
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Thanks for writing back. I have been giving my son some magnesium, but only 500 mg. at bedtime. I wanted to work into it gradually, as some have said they got "the runs" from it. But he seems OK with it, so maybe I'll up the dose now!
    I have been back from AK since Feb. 3rd. It was like I was never gone, because there was a computer at the hotel. So I posted a lot while I was there...it was sooo cold there! When we landed, it was -52! My daughter and her family are not ready to move yet, but we're hoping they will someday! We did get together every day while we were there...it was great!
    Yes, I'll keep praying for your son to be safe and not hauled off to jail with the con artist. He sounds pretty innocent of all the bad dealings there...just being used for his check, which won't be happening any more. We'll pray that God will take care of him! Love, Terri