To Hangininthere

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Apr 7, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi dear friend,

Just got off the phone with Diane. We had a really good devotional time - reading from a book about an angel who takes someone to all times in history to show them the presence of angels and the spiritual reality interacting in people's lives. Really enjoyable and inspiring.

I love being read to. It's so comforting - reminds me of my Grandmother telling me Bible stories before I fell asleep. This is early in the morning though - usually 6:30 a.m.

Anyhoo :) wanted to tell you that Diane and I prayed for your son, and for you, and others that were on my heart.

My therapy session was a real breakthrough on Tuesday, due to all the prayers and encouragement I've received!

I was feeling so satisfied - I had to move through a LOT of heavy fear, but I held steady.

Then, yesterday I had the most horrible depression, and had to somehow just survive the pain. Read a lot, and was thankful to do small chores, but it was really bad.

I just told God, I'm doing the best that I can to get better, but I'm feeling so sick. And that was it - gave it all over to Him.

And again today - I think a lot about the story that Jesus told about the widow's mite. That's all I have to give most of the time, but in His eyes it was something great!
    So beautiful!

Really exhausted - up since 4:00 a.m.

How is your son doing? What's happening?

Eager to hear.

Sending lots of love your way, dear friend!!!
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Great News!!! My Parity came through!!! IT's official. Unlimited extension of my PTSD therapy. Hallelujah!

What a relief and hope for however far I can get with my healing!

I am so thankful for everyone's prayers and concerns!!!

Much love and blessings!

p.s. I will try and call Sister Margery to cover the last period before your son gets his payee!
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Have started praying for these specific needs of your sons!

Tomorrow or Monday will call Sister Margery ( got the good giggles again) and explain, and have the convent keep praying. She's someplace else for the weekend, but when she gets home will put it right up on the board in the chapel.

You would love these nuns!!! Their compassion, and deep faith, their caring of all wherever their communities are, how individual they are. They are a great blessing in my life!

Yesterday I had the good news on Parity - today I have deep depression and emotional pain again - those horrible backlashes that happen whenever anything good happens!

So, of course I need the therapy to get to the roots of these unconscious self-sabatogings.
    It's SO wearying to keep struggling with this kind of emotional torment.

You're my hero - in the way that you handle life, and your faith deeply strengthens mine. Even though I feel so horrible, I am so thankful to be able to continue the healing process.

But even there, that can't be my main focus! I need to focus on, and cling to God as the center of my life!!!

And keep tuned to His love for me, and stay strongly aware that He is with me, and working in all of these things for my good, and the good of others.

And we are being transformed to the image of Christ!!! And moving closer to God all the time if we allow him to do his loving work in our lives.

That is my hope and joy throughout all the pain and roller-coaster emotions that I have!

I've been concerned about your van dying! Do you have any plans, or is it possible for you to get another car?

A small prayer for you:

" Dear Lord, I ask for your help for all my dear friend's needs. I thank you for her great love for you,and how she sees you woven throughout her daily life! Please care for her, and for her son, and husband. I lift up to you all aspects of their reality now. Please provide all that they need! In Jesus' name Amen."

Love and blessings, dear friend. Hope you're resting up from all your exertions!
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Have started praying for these specific needs of your sons!

Tomorrow or Monday will call Sister Margery ( got the good giggles again) and explain, and have the convent keep praying. She's someplace else for the weekend, but when she gets home will put it right up on the board in the chapel.

You would love these nuns!!! Their compassion, and deep faith, their caring of all wherever their communities are, how individual they are. They are a great blessing in my life!

Yesterday I had the good news on Parity - today I have deep depression and emotional pain again - those horrible backlashes that happen whenever anything good happens!

So, of course I need the therapy to get to the roots of these unconscious self-sabatogings.
    It's SO wearying to keep struggling with this kind of emotional torment.

You're my hero - in the way that you handle life, and your faith deeply strengthens mine. Even though I feel so horrible, I am so thankful to be able to continue the healing process.

But even there, that can't be my main focus! I need to focus on, and cling to God as the center of my life!!!

And keep tuned to His love for me, and stay strongly aware that He is with me, and working in all of these things for my good, and the good of others.

And we are being transformed to the image of Christ!!! And moving closer to God all the time if we allow him to do his loving work in our lives.

That is my hope and joy throughout all the pain and roller-coaster emotions that I have!

I've been concerned about your van dying! Do you have any plans, or is it possible for you to get another car?

A small prayer for you:

" Dear Lord, I ask for your help for all my dear friend's needs. I thank you for her great love for you,and how she sees you woven throughout her daily life! Please care for her, and for her son, and husband. I lift up to you all aspects of their reality now. Please provide all that they need! In Jesus' name Amen."

Love and blessings, dear friend. Hope you're resting up from all your exertions!