To Hangininthere:

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Nov 30, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi dear friend,

How is your son doing? When is the appt. for the gastro doc? When you get some energy, let me know how things are going.

Sending lots of prayers for your son, and for you!

Love, Judy Windblade :)
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Sweet Friend,

Such good news that you have the date for your son's appt.!

I am so relieved to hear that.

My computer has not been working since the 30th, since I last posted the above. It's been hard to be disconnected from friends, and this worship board is like my church.

Our phones were also disconnected since this past Saturday.

Please shoot up to God some prayers for Paul and I. We need God's wisdom about his retiring - working through how to survive financially. Having to make tons of decisions - since I can't work, and don't have SSDI, it's kind of scary.

But he is SO BURNT OUT, poor guy. And wants to get a part time job, instead.

Anyhow, I'm so stressed just from overload of info.

Good news is my therapy keeps going well, which I am so thankful for.

And basically, that God is with me, in all his wonderful attributes, all the time. Means everything!

Been missing you a lot, dear friend. So good to connect again.

Love you much,
    Judy Windblade :)
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi dear friend,

Well, the Lord has been helping us faithfully in trying to figure out what to do at this stage in our lives, concerning Paul's retirement. Giving us a clarity to take one step at a time.

Paul has the blues though. And I'm so frustrated with myself. If I was a car I would be stuck in neutral. Could you please pray that I get UNSTUCK? I've been struggling with lack of motivation - I need to do something about ANYTHING!

I'm so thankful that you're always praying for me, and all here. Sometimes I get so disconnected, I can't even ask.

I haven't spoken to my dear friends, the sisters since BEFORE the summer. I am such a mess!!!! I really am.

4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi dear friend,
    Asking for prayer - in a bad emotional state. Too many layers of pain, and losses, pain and losses. Feel so weary from it all. But the only way for me to get through is to keep dragging up more, until the strong, healthy parts of me win out.

Going to try and rest before getting ready for therapy tonight.

Thanks for being such a faithful friend, and a faithful prayer warrior.

Love ya much,
    Judy Windblade
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thanks for being such a faithful friend! I know that if we could see it, your constant prayers have done so much in my life.

Everyone's prayers helped today, making it possible for me to get ready, and then work hard in therapy. My therapist was at her wisest and best.

Will write more when I have energy.

I've been praying for a good diagnosis for your son's appt. the end of Jan.

I'm so glad that you're a part of my life!
    Love, Judy Windblade