To: Hangininthere

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Mar 4, 2007.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Dear Hangin,
    I haven't been around here much - been too sick from pushing so hard this month. WAY over-did it.

But, wanting to know if your son is home with you, or not?

Would like to know what to pray for, for him, and how things are going. The last I heard was he was under the harmful influence of the con-artist.

Sending prayers to all in your family!
    Love, Judy Windblade :)
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thanks Shirl for bumping this for me. You are in my prayers, as I go through my struggles with depression and other struggles.

Hangin, dear,

I am SO HAPPY to hear all this news of your son, and how well he did. It gives me a smile to think of an angel in Burger King, knocking that salad dressing away. Hallelujah :)

Your son did so wonderfully! I am SO RELIEVED that he is home with you again safe and sound!!!

I read somewhere that the cillia? can become completely damaged, like if you have a food allergy or intolerance, and keep eating glutens. It does so much damage.

I think that has happened to me - since I have indulged in pies with wheat crusts for the holidays. No more!!

Two years ago I got really sick when I ate stuffing that was supposed to be corn bread, but had wheat in it.

Can you send me your recipe for pie crust - the easy kind?

My DH retired the last day in Feb., and whoah, there have been so many changes and adaptations, while we work out this new pattern for our lives. But that's where we are now. We're making some good progress too.

Every time I see that surprising flock of 17 huge turkeys strutting out of the woods, I laugh at the news photo you described of a batch of them crowding up the train platform - on there way out of New Jersey. LOL

I have really missed you! I was reading some poetry, and thinking of you. When I get the energy I'd love to share some more with you.

Will definitely be praying for your beautiful son. You are a WONDERFUL mother, Hangin dear. You have accomplished an enormous task by creating an entire new food program, with all your research and cooking. I thank God you had the energy to do this, from your own improvements!

So glad we could connect here!
    Judy Windblade :)