to HighRiskRn-and anyone re: postpartum and delivery

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mq, Dec 15, 2002.

1. mq

mq New Member

I posted 12/13 asking for postpartum/delivery suggestions. Yes, I'm expecting baby #8 around 5/10.
    Acutally right now I feel better than I have since April. I just don't want to make any big mistakes w/ labor and delivery, and would like to know anything that might be helpful.
    thanks
    mq
  2. mq

mq New Member

I posted 12/13 asking for postpartum/delivery suggestions. Yes, I'm expecting baby #8 around 5/10.
    Acutally right now I feel better than I have since April. I just don't want to make any big mistakes w/ labor and delivery, and would like to know anything that might be helpful.
    thanks
    mq
  3. mq

mq New Member

HighRiskRn and anyone else
    My CFS started in April w/ a virus...then the inability to think or come up w/ the right nouns to give children directions...tingling in boot and mitten area and face....hypoglycemic shakes.....extreme fatigue....
    I'm 20 weeks pg, on hydrocortosone and nystatin. Despite a fair amount of extended family stress, and my own daughter having 7 weeks of headaches (seems that cranio sacral therapy is helping now), I'm feeling better than I have since April!
    I want to be prepared, know any good hints/tips for labor and post partum ....anything I should know about this quite hormonal time and CFS!
    thanks
    mq
    expecting 5/10--we'll have 4 girls in a row, then 4 boys in a row!