To: I Love Cats

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HppeandMe, Feb 3, 2006.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

That was a great post that somebody put up about where each person lives. I think they may have put it up to find someone close to each other. You are the closest person in my area. I live in Germantown, MD. I have CFID's and Lyme disease. How about you. Perhaps we could meet up some time or chat in the chat room and see if we can't give each other support.

Take Care,
    Hope
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

Hello, Faye! A little bump for you!

Hugs,
    Janet
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hope,
    That is so nice of you to think of me. I realize you are not that far away from me, but I don't do much driving anymore and even just going to my endocrinologist appointment every 3 months in Richmond is a difficult drive for me. I usually have my husband come along. I just have a fear of getting a flat tire or something happening to my truck.

I have never been in the chat room before. Since I'm on the Mac I don't know if I could get in or not. I should try to one day. I do have a Windows computer here that I could use for that.

You would be shocked how many people live closer to you if you posted to find out how many people were in Maryland. I did this once for Virginia and that post went on for the longest time. I counted 18 people from Virginia. I also made Mysticbrit an honorary Virginian since she has visited our state before.

Try posting for people in MD and I bet you find a lot of them.

Yes, I would meet you in the chat room if we could decide on a time and day.

I have FMS and diabetes, other things that you can check by looking at my profile.

Janet,
    Thanks for the bump. I hope you are doing well. I miss hearing from you.

Hugs to you both,
    Faye

4. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

I appreciate it!

Hope