To ilovecats...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Meekah, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Hi Sweetie,

I saw you responded to my post about changing my pic in my profile

Yes, I havn't been on too much this summer. I've been very busy. We went for a two week vacation and then my aunt and her husband and three kids from Ottowa came for a two week visit and then our friend from Calgary came for a week visit. Few...Very busy but very nice also.

I have been checking in with the board every few days but didn't really respond to any posts until a few days ago. It's nice to be back.

I read in a post a few days ago that you had now lost 15 lbs. Wow!!!!! Great job!!! I am very proud of you. Good for you! Keep it up. You can do it! Keep me posted, ok.

Thanks for being there and for noticing that I had come back.

Love and Prayers
    Meekah
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Nice to hear from you. Sometimes I'm on the board 2 x a day and other times, just once a day. Sometimes I post and other times I don't.

We've had a lot of events lately, but not company yet. We basically don't have anywhere to put anyone yet. lol

Hope you enjoyed your busy summer. I hate to see it come to an end, it has gone by so quickly.

Yes, I have lost 15 pounds so far. Got on the scales today and trying really hard as I have so much more to lose. I try not to think about the total weight I need to lose, just how mucch I am losing. I'll never be skinny, but I can get to a much healthier weight for myself.

Take care of yourself and I hope everything is going well for you!

Love & hugs,
    Faye
  3. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Hi there,

Way to go on the weight loss!!! Keep up the great work!

I've had a really busy, but nice summer. I'm not looking forward to starting school again, it's coming up way too fast.

My health has been pretty good this summer. (I'm almost afraid to say it , though) I guess with having the summer off I'm not so stressed about having a good night's sleep so I sleep better. When I'm working, I sleep awful because I constantly worry about being tired at work...vicious cycle, I guess.

My weight is not great. I seem to eat stuff I normally wouldn't. With company and with our camping trips I eat more than I usually would...gotta get back on track in September. If I had a dollar for everytime I've said that...haha. I really need to lose atleast 15 pounds.

So, are you guys doing any wedding planning? When is the wedding, again?

Well, Sweetie, thanks for asking how I am doing. Hope all is well with you.

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

The wedding will be on 4/2/06. Thankfully things seem to be going smoothly as it's the bride's parents that have the most to do.

Hubby bought me a 5" color TV that is AC/DC for when we lose our power. You know the old saying that if you are prepared it won't happen, but if you aren't... Pretty much expecting a bad winter. Haven't had the hurricanes that I thought so far, so that has been good.

Living near Richmond, it doesn't usually get bad, but it did the year we had Isabel, about 2 years ago. That was bad. We lost electricity and landline phones for 22 hours. If we lose electricity, we automatically lose landline phones. We lost cable for 12 days and I use cable as my internet server. So...

I mainly wanted a AC/DC TV so I wouldn't miss my soap if we lost electricity. lol

I'm glad you haven't been in too much pain this summer.

School starts here 9/6. Can't believe that August is almost over with. Glad my kids are out of school and grown. Well if you call that grown... :)

Take care of yourself and your family.

Much love,
    Faye