To Ilovecats

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Thanks my Son is 12yrs old. His test came back good this morning his sugar was normal. But now they are worried about his thyroid. He is mentally handicapped and has seizures. He also had a stroke when he was born. He is very delayed in speech and development. So I am hoping we don't have anymore to contend with. His seizures have gotten bad again too. Thanks Pam
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I did read your profile after I posted and saw your son was 12. I'm happy to hear he doesn't have diabetes.

My oldest son, John who is 26, had ADHD and still takes Ritalin. He had problems in school until in the 4th grade they realized I was right and he did have ADHD. He also had speech problems when he was small and I had to take him and his brother to speech therapy.

John finally saw an expert in ADHD/ADD for adults and the doc confirmed that John does have that. He does have a hard time with his memory, not unlike we do.

Sorry to hear your son has seizures. I hope his thyroid turns out okay. Keep us informed.

Big hugs,
    Faye