To... ILOVECATS94....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Jan 26, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was on for a bit and saw where you posted about being in bad flare. I am so sorry!!

I just wanted you to know that I care....and hope that you feel better very soon.

I hope that you can get your pain meds. I know what you are talking about....we have to have some pain relief!!

I will hopefully see you around here. I have to sign off for now...had a really bad day. Up at 5:00 a.m. and some problems around my house today! i am siiting here trembling inside and out now....don't know what it is.

I will check in tomorrow.

Hope that you can rest tonight....MamaR

2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Thanks for your good thoughts. I sat on the computer for a bit of time watching a Panda Cam at the San Diego Zoo. I was amazed that the giant pandas would be active at night. I think one was eating. Really is amazing to watch this live at night. Small picture, but amazing anyway.

Well I have taken 3 Lortabs today and now I am feeling lower pain. Wish it would last forever if you know what I mean. It is really sad when one just wishes not to be in pain for a few hours, a few days, etc.

This has been the worst winter as far as pain from FMS since I had it back in 1995. It all started with me reading that heavy novel and the way I held that book while I went through over 400 pages. It is a 1000 page book. It is just sitting in the audio cabinet now.

What is happening, MamaR, is that I feel better and overdo and am back to where I started. Usually always got over flares in a few days.

I'm trying to post more while the pain meds are working.

I know that trembling feeling, I get that too sometimes. It can be from low blood sugar, too much caffeine, or sometimes I don't know what. I hate that feeling...

How have you been lately? I haven't seen you much on the board either. We had server problems earlier in the day and most of the afternoon, and I was having problems with this site, especially.

Take care!

Hugs,
    Faye