TO iLOVECATS94

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by micheline, Apr 20, 2006.

1. micheline

micheline New Member

FAYE, I JUST GOT ON THIS SITE, AND CALL ME DENSE BUT i DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SEARCH FOR A PROFILE, I AM FROM QUEBEC BUT NOW LIVE IN HAMILTON ONT, HAVE A REAL HARD TIME GETTING THIS LOW DOSE OF ATIVAN TO BEGIN WITH, CANNOT FIND A DR WHO TREATS FIBRO IN THIS TOWN , TOOK FOREVER TO FIND A DR PERIOD, A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF THE POPULATION HAVE TO MAKE DO WITH WALK IN CLINICS ONLY, WENT TO ONE ONCE, HAD SOMETHING IN MY EYE, ALSO BROUGHT A URINE SAMPLE AS I SUSPECTED AN INFECTION, WAS TOLD I COULD ONLY BRING IN ONE COMPLAINT AT A TIME, VERY FRUSTRATING, HAD TO GO BACK THE NEXT DAY, THIS HAPPEN AFTER A TWO HOUR WAIT TO SEE THE DR TO BEGIN WITH, IF YOU HAVE A MINUTE , LET ME KNOW HOW TO DO THE PROFILE BIT, THANK'S FAYE, MICHE
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

To see my profile, you look on the left where my username is in blue and click on that. Just wait a few seconds and it should take you to my profile and you can check any other profiles that way.

To make your own profile, you look on the upper right corner and you'll see edit profile. Click on that and you can post your info in there. Remember after you post your profile to click the Save button. That's it! :)

Hon, it's hard to read all caps. If you could take your caps lock off it would be easier for me and others who have eye problems from CFS/FMS to read your posts. I know you didn't know that because you are new.

Also it is easier to read if you make paragraph breaks like I'm doing. Making one long paragraph is also hard to read.

Welcome to our support group!

Hugs,
    Faye