To ilovepink4

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ABLUV, Aug 25, 2008.

1. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

I'm so sorry to hear that your remission ended right at the time when your beloved daughter is going to college. My heart goes out to you. I've had to stay home so many times when special events took place. I missed a friends wedding, several trips out of town, dinner dates with my husband and friends, special church services; I know how you feel; it's very depressing. I had a 6 month remission; it felt like I would never have CFS again but one hot August day my world caved in while I was visiting a friend. It was awful....

The purpose of my little note to you is that I was wondering what do you do for an energy boost just to get you through a day like that?

When I anticipate a day of riding several hours or doing chores or several errands I drink energy drinks, take a strong cup of green tea, or fennugreek tea; this usually gets me thru the crunch then I pay for it later with pain and severe fatigue but I consider it worth it because I got to do something that was important to me. I used to use Bee Pollen but the pain was too bad when the energy ran out so I had to stop using that. Coffee also made my pain and fatigue real bad after it wore off. There is a hole in this little method of mine - if the flare has already gone too far out of control, none of my potions work.

Perhaps you've tried energy potions already and my suggestions are just making you feel worse. If that's the case, I'm very sorry, I don't mean to make you feel worse. I was hoping I could help you find a solution that
    would help you....

(((((hug, hugs, and more hugs))))