TO: inpain3

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 2BPainfree, Nov 25, 2002.

1. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

Wow...you do this too??
    I followed up with what Shirl had said on sleep paralysis, found way too much on a google search, some of it "scary"

It described these episodes to a tee! I even called a Professor/PHD who heads a sleep paralysis research program at a University in Canada. He was very helpful and said all these things are very common, more common than most people even know. He feels it has something to do with a variety of things in the brain including serotonin levels and neurotransmitters. Had a list of questions to fill out, even asking if I had fibromyalgia!

I have learned SO much being here at this site. I finally feel like the puzzle peices are fitting together! Things I would never normally talk about with anyone.

Hope to talk with you more about this!

Take care,
    Susan
  2. 2BPainfree

2BPainfree New Member

Wow...you do this too??
    I followed up with what Shirl had said on sleep paralysis, found way too much on a google search, some of it "scary"

It described these episodes to a tee! I even called a Professor/PHD who heads a sleep paralysis research program at a University in Canada. He was very helpful and said all these things are very common, more common than most people even know. He feels it has something to do with a variety of things in the brain including serotonin levels and neurotransmitters. Had a list of questions to fill out, even asking if I had fibromyalgia!

I have learned SO much being here at this site. I finally feel like the puzzle peices are fitting together! Things I would never normally talk about with anyone.

Hope to talk with you more about this!

Take care,
    Susan