To Jaci,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dara, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Dara

Dara New Member

I've been off the board lately, too sick to sit at the computer. I am curious though, what did you ever find out about your swollen glands? Please let me know, hope everything turned out OK for you.

Dara
  2. Dara

Dara New Member

I've been off the board lately, too sick to sit at the computer. I am curious though, what did you ever find out about your swollen glands? Please let me know, hope everything turned out OK for you.

Dara
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Just my overactive imagination I guess. Pretty pathetic that we just sit around & worry all the time, or at least I do.

I just saw my doc this am, my glands are a bit large but goes along with it, I got my results from my eeg and emg, perfectly normal, no strokes, no seizures. Funny how we can feel so icky & they find nothing.

Thanks for asking, the one that concerned me is right beneath my chin, it kind of goes over the esophagus, maybe it is just getting fat deposits there like everywhere else on me!

I am trying really hard these days to busy myself so I get out & keep my mind on other things.

Jaci
  4. Dara

Dara New Member

so glad to hear that everything turned out normal. Did they do an ultrasound or anything of the neck and or thyroid? I know what you mean about worrying about something that isn't there, don't you think it's because half the time when you're telling a doctor something you can see their eyes kind of glaze over as they try walking out of the room before you're finished???????

Dara