To Jaimy in NJ from Theresa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meandyou, Sep 7, 2002.

1. meandyou

meandyou New Member

Hi,
    Thanks for replying to my post. I do remember you sending me the list ,but I misplaced it somehow. Could you please send me another one on monday. I would really appreciate it . Where in Jersey are you? I'm in Union. Do you go to the group meetings and what are they like? I also would like to know what you're doing that put you in remission? I am having a flare up as we speak. I have been it several remissions myself,but it doesn't hurt to know what other people with the same diease do to get relief. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again for the info.

meandyou,
    Theresa
  2. meandyou

meandyou New Member

Hi,
    Thanks for replying to my post. I do remember you sending me the list ,but I misplaced it somehow. Could you please send me another one on monday. I would really appreciate it . Where in Jersey are you? I'm in Union. Do you go to the group meetings and what are they like? I also would like to know what you're doing that put you in remission? I am having a flare up as we speak. I have been it several remissions myself,but it doesn't hurt to know what other people with the same diease do to get relief. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again for the info.

meandyou,
    Theresa
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Jaimy must be 'sleeping' she missed your post, and it was on page two!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. selma

selma New Member

Jaimy,

Bumping for you too.

Don't change the B to an H. Ha Ha

Love, Selma