to jaminhealth MSN and glucosomine ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by campbeck97, Feb 21, 2009.

1. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Hi, ive been reading your post on MSN lately and thought I would try some for OA esp. in my hands. My dr. said I could try some but to watch out for increase in blood pressure. I did however forget to ask her how much and its weekend so cant talk to her until next week as shes off on Mondays also.I bought some today at Sams club but they are 1500 mg MSM mixed with 1500 mg of glucosomine. Is this simuliar to your starting dose of the MSM? Thanks God Bless
  2. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Thanks for the quick reply to my post, I have decided against the glcosomine due to b/p problems and I already have high cholesterol and also have diabetes,hypothyroid, Fibro, myofasicial syndrome, mitral valve prolaspe and the list goes on AND ON. I did however start today on the plain MSM powder 1/2 tsp. which says is equal to 2000 mg and can up it to 1 tsp which is 4,000 mg if needed.I will keep an eye on my b/p and see how it goes. Thanks for all your information you have posted and I certainly hope to see a little reliief from OA esp the pain and stiffness in my hands.They seem to bother me the most even tho I have it in several other places. Thanks again and God Bless