To jka

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jadibeler, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. jadibeler

    jadibeler New Member


    Yes, please, let me have the info on your doctor. I don't know how open to suggestions my dr. is but I can always try. I really should have him refer me to a rhuematologist.