~~~~to Jodieplace~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Dec 26, 2005.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Happy Birthday, Dec.25th! Sorry I'm a day late, but I just read it in one of your answers to a post. Hope you had a nice b-day and Christmas, all rolled into one! Blessings, Terri
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

that was really sweet... i didn't do a whole lot but got a lttle irritable because of the ex-and my sitution but htat is my own fault...and i didn't want to sound petty about certain things such as the xmas gift and b-day present ....i was lucy i got one from him and i did tell him i din't want anything tobegin with, i just don't like it when he would ask...i feel you know me you've been in my house and....he should know me...but maybe i need to be more demanding or open of my feelings of my wnats and needs...

anyways i didn't want to gruble to loudly when we have people here on this post that can't even have heat on or food....

but i have nearly been there myself but now the x is a pipfitter apprentice in his fthe year, journeyman in june... i have a copy of the union pay scale over 39.00 an hour straight time and all the benefits to go...i need to raise my child support....then when he hit the journeyman level it will go up over 75$ an hour...mmmm,,,plus he is working in the bars running a security company and body guarding well that is about 500-1k a day for him....anyways,,,

he stated he bought his friend that basically slept with his x-girlfriend live-in a couple of years ago...bought him an 80 dollar gift and me not nearly as much...but anyways i guess i was used to the diamonds neckelasce,rings leather coats....but we were married at the time...but like i said i have no one to blame but myself...

thank you for caring

jodie