To Joellen

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Sep 17, 2002.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

good morning! Got my book order from Amazon yesterday, including Clair Davies book on trigger point therapy. It's a little overwhelming, there's so much information there! I did a little 'mashing' last night, actually stayed up later than I shoulda, had to make myself put the book down and go to sleep! (I like that term you use, mashing. Very appropriate.) I think I feel a little better this morning, hard to tell, just that my low back is not quite so sore. With the PMS, it's hard to tell. I plan to dive back into the book when I get home tonight from work, and try to focus on just a few areas.

Did you get the Thera-Cane he talks about? Or just tennis balls? This is an awsome book! I can tell it's going to get a lot of use in my house! Thank you again for the reference!!!

Peace,
    Beth.
  2. BethM

BethM New Member

good morning! Got my book order from Amazon yesterday, including Clair Davies book on trigger point therapy. It's a little overwhelming, there's so much information there! I did a little 'mashing' last night, actually stayed up later than I shoulda, had to make myself put the book down and go to sleep! (I like that term you use, mashing. Very appropriate.) I think I feel a little better this morning, hard to tell, just that my low back is not quite so sore. With the PMS, it's hard to tell. I plan to dive back into the book when I get home tonight from work, and try to focus on just a few areas.

Did you get the Thera-Cane he talks about? Or just tennis balls? This is an awsome book! I can tell it's going to get a lot of use in my house! Thank you again for the reference!!!

Peace,
    Beth.
  3. BethM

BethM New Member

just a little bump!