To Joellen

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen2002, Nov 20, 2002.

1. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Thought you hadn't seen the addition to our previous posts, or perhaps I was two wordy, and didn't answer what I thought were your two main questions---addressing your sleep and pain.
    Yes--treating both
    Tried flexeril, elavil---for sleep, didn't work, now on klonopen---working like a charm.
    Use ultram daily, and then vicoden for break through pain

Karen
  2. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Thought you hadn't seen the addition to our previous posts, or perhaps I was two wordy, and didn't answer what I thought were your two main questions---addressing your sleep and pain.
    Yes--treating both
    Tried flexeril, elavil---for sleep, didn't work, now on klonopen---working like a charm.
    Use ultram daily, and then vicoden for break through pain

Karen
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Esssh...I am think it was about 150. or so joellen...but I am foggy on that...it was almost a one and a half hr. appt. that much I remember, cuz all the other docs shoved me out in ten minutes, after telling me I was a nutcase, hypochondriac, or just hysterically middle-aged woman, lol.....But hey---the Neuro, the Internal Doc, and the list goes on.....they all charged me between $130-160./10 mins.

Flexeril and Elavil, didnt help me, either, although I know they do help some.
    Karen
    [This Message was Edited on 11/20/2002]