To JustLooking

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by busybusymom, Oct 19, 2005.

1. busybusymom

busybusymom New Member

Don't worry about it!!! We all have our days!! Yesterday was a lousy day for me. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Jennifer
  2. dafoefan

dafoefan New Member

Jennifer,

I have read a few of your posts, and I wanted to let you know that I am near the LA Airport. I sure could use someone to talk to. In addition, perhaps we could help each other to fill out our disability papers. My husband thinks that I submitted a year or more ago. I just feel guilty since I see so many people who look so much worse off than me. I am 42 with 2 children, both live at home, eldest in 1st year of JC, and youngest in 10th grade. I don't work anymore and my friends try to understand, but really don't get it.

I worked for 20 years at Hughes Aircraft Co. I now stay home and lead a very boring life! Let me know if you would like to talk and see if we might want to support each other.

I know there is a chat room here, but haven't used it. I guess we would have to go there if you want to swap email or phone nos.

Let me know, if you are uncomfortable, that's OK, too.

Take care, Lisa
  3. justlooking

justlooking New Member

I'm so sorry about yesterday... I was having a serious anxiety, stress, anger attack. I don't know what happened. I still feel really on the edge, maybe PMS?? I just felt really stressed...and pain was OUT OF CONTROL. I'm still not 100% but didn't want you to think I was ignoring you because I wasn't.

I won't bore you with the details of my mini-breakdown :) but I think I may need a couple of days to get myself together to email but if we can find a time Friday mid-late morning to go into chat and exchange email addresses, lets try it again. I will then follow up with actually emailing you when I get my head and body together. You of course are welcome to email me whenever you want, but I may not get a chance to respond for a few days. I want to put my best foot forward LOL!!

I'm going to go take a nice hot bath and spend the day in bed today so I will probably check back later this afternoon to see if you got this reply.

Again I'm sorry for flaking on you yesterday, I just had a big panic attack all day (not related to you).

Anyway let me know if Friday morning works for you, anytime between 10-12.

Have a good day!
    PS Lisa you are welcome to join us, the more friends the merrier.
    I think we are all around the same age range, I am 38.
  4. dafoefan

dafoefan New Member

First of all, I am so sorry you had a bad day. I of course can understand. If there is nothing else, we can do for other, we can at a minimum understand!

Thank you for including me. I pushed my way into your personal conversation. I had wanted to contact Jennifer in one of her messages, but it had become so long I was afraid she wouldn't find it. So, when I saw a nice post by her, I butted in.

At least if we can support each other more personally it would really help. Rather it be email or phone, or if we can all get it together at the same time to "do lunch" or something like "well" people do.

Again thanks for including me, and I hope Jennifer is doing OK and will feel OK about including me, as well.

Hope you are feeling better by the minute! Lisa
  5. justlooking

justlooking New Member

When I responded earlier I couldn't remember what your username was but remembered your name. Nice to meet you!

Hopefully busybusymom will check today, if not we'll try to see about sometime next week.

I rarely get much chance to get on the board in the evenings and weekends so I may not check again until tomorrow morning.

Sincerely
    jl
  6. justlooking

justlooking New Member

Hope you are feeling ok. I checked earlier this morning and saw you hadn't had a chance to respond.. so maybe if we are up to it next week we'll try to manage a time we can connect on chat.

I'll probably be off now until late Monday or Tuesday morning due to family things!!

Have a great weekend.