to karen 2002....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jan a., Nov 10, 2002.

1. jan a.

jan a. New Member

dear karen, I just read your reply to me about mannose and I want to tell you that it was wonderful and informative information...I never heard of that and have fought uti's since I was in my 20's and now am in my 50's with having stones also and been through every test imaginable to find out the cause with no answers....Im full of candida also so a new regimen would be so great away from antibiotics for uti's.. thank you so much for the info even if it turns out to not help me at least its another option to try....just read your other post about leaving the board...that is too bad because you are so informative and so very sick and need loveable support which Im sure you will get after telling it how it is with you...I for one hope you change your mind and wish you the best results of your catscan....its scary I know because I just went through it for my lung where they said I had something growing in it but it turned out to be scar tissue (benign) from earlier infections...what a relief...god bless you and thanks again for all your info...please let us know how your tests turn out...everyone cares...love jan a.
  2. jan a.

jan a. New Member

dear karen, I just read your reply to me about mannose and I want to tell you that it was wonderful and informative information...I never heard of that and have fought uti's since I was in my 20's and now am in my 50's with having stones also and been through every test imaginable to find out the cause with no answers....Im full of candida also so a new regimen would be so great away from antibiotics for uti's.. thank you so much for the info even if it turns out to not help me at least its another option to try....just read your other post about leaving the board...that is too bad because you are so informative and so very sick and need loveable support which Im sure you will get after telling it how it is with you...I for one hope you change your mind and wish you the best results of your catscan....its scary I know because I just went through it for my lung where they said I had something growing in it but it turned out to be scar tissue (benign) from earlier infections...what a relief...god bless you and thanks again for all your info...please let us know how your tests turn out...everyone cares...love jan a.
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Jan--I don't know how the mannose will work--but hey its worth a try :) anything to avoid that viscious antibiotic circle. Like I said, I have only been on it for a month, so I don't know yet. Thanks for your good wishes on the CT. Yesterday, I got the good news that abdomen is okay. I do have to go back the 22nd of this month for yet another CT (gosh I've lost count--sure I have paid for that d#$%* machine) for the mass on the kidney--but like I said yesterday--I am one bump less--that's good!

Holly--oh my Gawd! Your poor husband! Now I feel like such a whimp! I have only passed one stone so far--and it by far was undescribable. I've had 4 kiddos--and I would surely give birth to a 20 lb. watermelon, before I want to experience the pain of another kidney stone, lol!
    I am hoping the other stones I have which showed up on the CT will just be content to reside where they are!
    Give that man a hug! Holy moley!
    Karen