TO Karen- Barrowinnovations-----

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pumpkinpatch, Apr 20, 2007.

1. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

kAREN:

I'm still drinking my Electrolyte Stamina everyday. It really gives me a boost.

I want to ask you a question:
    Where do you get your Amino Acid Complete from Online. I buy mine in my City at the Health Food Store but the bottle says to take 4 3 times per day, so that's 12 and I go through a bottle fast. I use the Amino Acid Complete, NOW Brand. Is that the brand you use.

I went to order 3 bottles online but they were going to charge me an extra $24. for SHIPPING. That seems high to me. Those were the 360 caps bottles x 3. NOW Brand.

I shop around looking for the best deals. Because I take so much I try to be a frugal shopper. If you know what I mean.

Also wanted to ask you if you take "Kelp" in your protocol. I'm trying some to see how I do.

I go back to my Herbalist next week so I will see what he says. He is really high on REISHI CAPS. I take 4 per day. It's good for calming the mind and body and building the immune.

Thanks in Advance
    P.S. I see you are out and about!! Isn't that an accomplishment. GOod for you.

Cindy

[This Message was Edited on 04/20/2007]
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

bump for Karen.

3. Catseye

Catseye Member

Hi, I get them from vitacost. I use the amino day by source naturals. Yes, they go fast. I am going to be using about 10-12 pills per day now and that means upping my amino costs yet again but with vitacost it's not bad at all. And the results are just too amazing to let go. I was okay with a few but when I take more, I really notice it. I should have done it before but it was the organic acid metabolic test that said I would benefit from taking them and that was while I was already taking some. That means I'm not taking enough. So I started taking more and could tell I should have been taking more all along.

I was taking Kelp for awhile for the iodine but now I'm just taking one or two pills a day of the Enzymatic Therapy's thyroid formula. It has some iodine and so does the Daily Energy Enfusion powder.

I like Reishi, too. The liver support formula I use everyday has reishi and some other mushrooms in it. It's great stuff. Whenever I eat too much protein or fat or just feel that my liver is having a hard time I just take one of them and I get relief in minutes.

As for out and about, maybe you saw I just signed up at the local gym! I've dreamed about this day for years! Yay!! Thanks for commenting!

good luck!

karen
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Thanks for the reply. I'll check out Vitacost. I need a Amino Complete that has 360 caps per bottle since I go through so many a day.

I'm still on my MSM Powder. I take 1 tbsp a day in water.

Hope your Personal Trainer looks like Fabio!! ha
    I will also need to get my muscles back in shape. I'm small but skin looks a little flabby!!

Cindy