To Karen2002 and highriskrn

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by poodlegirl, Nov 9, 2002.

1. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

Karen, thanks for the words of encouragement. My sculpting is very precious to me as sometimes I am unable to sculpt due to the pain. I fear that my sculpting along with my grooming will becomeeven more limited in the future. It is already becoming difficult to do at times. My fingers,hands, arms, shoulders hurt almost constantly now. Work (grooming) is becoming a struggle. I find myself becoming slower and slower. It is all I can do to get thru a 10 dog day now. I do not work for myself or I would have already limited myself to 3 or 4 dogs a day. You know how it is when ya work for someone else. Anyway, my ebay user name is Claynines. I will post a pic of a dog I just groomed the other day. I love to show off my dogs and sculptures!
    [This Message was Edited on 11/09/2002]
  2. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

Karen, thanks for the words of encouragement. My sculpting is very precious to me as sometimes I am unable to sculpt due to the pain. I fear that my sculpting along with my grooming will becomeeven more limited in the future. It is already becoming difficult to do at times. My fingers,hands, arms, shoulders hurt almost constantly now. Work (grooming) is becoming a struggle. I find myself becoming slower and slower. It is all I can do to get thru a 10 dog day now. I do not work for myself or I would have already limited myself to 3 or 4 dogs a day. You know how it is when ya work for someone else. Anyway, my ebay user name is Claynines. I will post a pic of a dog I just groomed the other day. I love to show off my dogs and sculptures!
    [This Message was Edited on 11/09/2002]
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

just bumping in case they havent seen it yet