To Kellybert......thank you and welcome to the "board"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lindasue, Dec 13, 2002.

1. lindasue

lindasue New Member

Dear Kellybert,
    Thank you so much for the information about the pain clinic. I have mentioned pain clinic to my primary doc, and to my rhumetologist (whom I can't stand by the way). But they both say no....I'm not sure why but I plan to find out at my next visit.
    I am so sorry to hear that you also have breast cancer! God always shows me why I need to stop having MY pity parties!! I heartfelt prayers go you to you. I noticed that you have only posted 1 time on the board. So I take it you are new...please stay around and let's get to know one another!
    Gods Blessings to you and I'll add you to my prayers,
    Lindasue
  2. lindasue

lindasue New Member

Dear Kellybert,
    Thank you so much for the information about the pain clinic. I have mentioned pain clinic to my primary doc, and to my rhumetologist (whom I can't stand by the way). But they both say no....I'm not sure why but I plan to find out at my next visit.
    I am so sorry to hear that you also have breast cancer! God always shows me why I need to stop having MY pity parties!! I heartfelt prayers go you to you. I noticed that you have only posted 1 time on the board. So I take it you are new...please stay around and let's get to know one another!
    Gods Blessings to you and I'll add you to my prayers,
    Lindasue