To Kirschbaum26

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Nov 19, 2006.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I hope your surgery went well.....drop us a line when you are able. Take care and rest up........Terri
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I am also thinking of you and hoping you a speedy recovery. Hope we hear from you soon, but we understand if you can't use computer yet.

Take care...
  4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

My exam last Friday was a piece of cake.......how did your dad do? It's not the most fun thing in the world, but definitely worth the prevention of future problems! Take care, Terri
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

6. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Hi:

Finally got out of the hospital. Surgery went okay. no spread of pre-cancer or cancer. Spent 3 extra days due to atrial fibrillation. Still not sure what is going on, and they have tried lots of meds, but hopefully it will work out. I more or less just told them I needed to go home. I have to take blood thinners, which does not thrill me, but will give them a while to figure out what is going on. Hope it is not just another symptom of RA.

Thanks for all your good thoughts...it must have worked.

I am really sore, and really tired and not sure how I am going to make it through thanksgiving.

Ingrid
  7. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I am so glad you are back home and on the road to recovery. I know you will have some rough days and I hope you get alot of rest.

That is worrisome about your heart acting up. I will keep you my prayers for a full recovery. I wish you the best Thanksgiving possible considering.

Right now don't skimp on your pain pills.

Take care
    [This Message was Edited on 11/22/2006]
  8. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Good to hear you are home....sometimes you feel better at home than at the hospital. I hope you can relax on Thanksgiving and just take care of yourself. Terri
  9. MelaC

MelaC New Member

So glad the surgery went well. The worst is over now you just need to rest and heal. Hope the other problem settles and is nothing serious.