To Klutzo

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maleficent4310, Nov 18, 2002.

1. maleficent4310

maleficent4310 New Member

Do let me know what the Dr says. Personally, I am only 27 and have been on Depo for about 4 years now. I have not had a cycle in a very long time. PMS time used to be the only time I had anger problem. Like clock work once a month my husband and I would fight at the sametime every month. After my depo, toose fights stopped. Now I just snap for no reason. I am pretty sure it is pain indused though. My snapping started to get worse about 2 weeks ago when the weater started to change. My pain also increased, so that is my guess. Please let me know what the Doc says though.
    Thank you
    Lisa
  2. maleficent4310

Do let me know what the Dr says. Personally, I am only 27 and have been on Depo for about 4 years now. I have not had a cycle in a very long time. PMS time used to be the only time I had anger problem. Like clock work once a month my husband and I would fight at the sametime every month. After my depo, toose fights stopped. Now I just snap for no reason. I am pretty sure it is pain indused though. My snapping started to get worse about 2 weeks ago when the weater started to change. My pain also increased, so that is my guess. Please let me know what the Doc says though.
    Thank you
    Lisa
  3. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I promise to let everyone know if he says anything interesting. Maybe it's just that I'm finally having the nervous breakdown I thought I'd have if I didn't get out of the area we live in...and it looks like I'll never get out now except in a pine box.
    Are you taking DepoProvera or DepoMedrol? If it's DepoMedrol, you should know that steroids can definitely cause this sort of thing. It's known as "Roid Rage". I guess if you're taking it for PMS, it' probably DepoProvera though. I had that a couple times in my 20's when I skipped several cycles and it started them up again. I am 51 now.
    Have you tried supplementing Magnesium and B6? It never helped me, but some swear it helps the PMS.
    Take care,
    Klutzo
  4. maleficent4310

Although we all feel like that alot. I am on Depo-provera. I really love it! Out of everything I have tried for PMS sience I was 14, it is the only thing that has helped. I love not having a cycle. I missed so much school when I was younger because of PMS. With all of my other problems slowing me down right now, the last thing I need is thoes nasty cramps. Hope to talk to you again soon.
    Lisa