To Kyrock about your back

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by foggy1, Oct 1, 2002.

1. foggy1

foggy1 New Member

Hi... I've been one of those "lurkers" for a while now,but when I read the posts about back pain,I felt like one thing was left out.I,also have CFS and FIBRO and have had back pain pretty severly now for over a year and half.Sciatica really bad.I was on 10mgs of Norco 5-6 at "one serving" three times day...until I got two epidurals under x-ray.The xray is really imp or you're wasting your money,as I previously had 3 epidurals (doc was doing it "blind"),to NO effect.For herniated discs...there is an answer.Hope you have insurance.
  2. foggy1

foggy1 New Member

Hi... I've been one of those "lurkers" for a while now,but when I read the posts about back pain,I felt like one thing was left out.I,also have CFS and FIBRO and have had back pain pretty severly now for over a year and half.Sciatica really bad.I was on 10mgs of Norco 5-6 at "one serving" three times day...until I got two epidurals under x-ray.The xray is really imp or you're wasting your money,as I previously had 3 epidurals (doc was doing it "blind"),to NO effect.For herniated discs...there is an answer.Hope you have insurance.