TO LAURA ABOUT TEMPERPEDIC MATTRESS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kittycamcj, Mar 10, 2006.

1. kittycamcj

kittycamcj New Member

HI LAURA, BROOKSTONE STORE CARRIES THE TEMPERPEDIC MATTRESS. WHEN WE BOUGHT OUR PAD AND MATTRESS 3 YEARS AGO WE PAID 2000.00 FOR BOTH. I KNOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF MONEY, BUT IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TURN THE MATTRESS, AND THEY LAST A GOOD 20 YEARS. YOU CAN LOOK UP BROOKSTONE ON THE INTERNET. IF YOU NEED MORE INFO I CAN SEND YOU SOME FROM THERE MAGAZINE. THE BROOKSTONE STORE HAS GREAT STUFF THAT IS REALLY GOOD FOR YOU. KEEP IN TOUCH. HOPE YOUR FEELING GOOD TODAY.
    TAKE CARE,
    CAROL
  2. Believe it or not, regarding how I'm feeling today, LOL!!!...well.....

I'm ok, my usual achey, & insomniac winter/spring flare, but, Indiana has had a ton of rain dumped in just 2 days, but, we've had more than this many times before, however, the strong currents busted a gas pipe in our town and left the entire town without gas from about 1am on!!! AGHHH!!!!!

They do not expect to have it fixed until "best case scenario, late Sunday night,(a temparary fix, by shutting down a bridge and running a line over the bridge,) and worst case scenario, Tuesday night."
    (by doing the same, but taking longer, because,we're still expecting another 1-3" of rain!)

LOL This stinks! Waiting for my husband to get home from work, to go sleep at my mother in laws house.

She's already got my niece and nephew out there, and my sister & brother in law are at my other sister& brother in law's house next door to my mother & father in law's house! LOL

It's 65 degrees in the house right now, because it wasn't terribly cold today, about 56 degrees, and...going to get down to about 46 degrees tonight,,, ick! then back to the high sixties in the days, but rain, for the next several days...possibly all the way til tuesday, (UGH!) but with no sun, the house will not warm during the warm days, and getting down in the 40's at night...no fun.

The town is not having fun.. most retauraunts are closed, a few are open, some can only serve half their menu's, LOL, Taco Bell for some reason...serves some things.. but 'no chalupa's" lol??? WHAT A MESS!

So, definitely NO sleep here for a while! wahhh!

Thank you again for the information on the bed though! I'll be dreaming of it tonight for sure! LOL

I'm gonna go hide under my electric blankie & wait for hubby til midnight, unless he gets off work early! I can't wait for a warm shower at my mother in laws!

(((((((((Hugs!))))))))

Laura