To laura81655 and others

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by monom, Jan 16, 2006.

  1. monom

    monom Member

    Hello: I may go with Pacific Care(HMO) soon.How can I go to FFC if I have to see their own doctors, may be I have to choose a specific program they offer to cover such expenses.Please advise.

    Thank you for your time and help

  2. laura81655

    laura81655 New Member

    The HMO won't cover your visits but they did pay for my bloodwork which surprised me. I went to the FFC's Quest lab and had them bill my HMO.
    I hope you can get some more info from Pacific Care.
    Good luck!


[ advertisement ]