To Lea From Sweetmia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sweetmia, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Sweetmia

Sweetmia New Member

Hi Lea--You asked about my Provigil dosage. I started with 200 mgs in the morning. After a month, it was making an improvement, but not enough. My doctor increased dosage to 400 mgs and then finally 600 mg--this seems to be the most effective for me. Again, I also exercise, eat well, take supplements and hormones--thyroid and estrogen and progesterone ( I had a complete hysterectomy). I hope this helps.
  2. Sweetmia

Sweetmia New Member

Hi Lea--You asked about my Provigil dosage. I started with 200 mgs in the morning. After a month, it was making an improvement, but not enough. My doctor increased dosage to 400 mgs and then finally 600 mg--this seems to be the most effective for me. Again, I also exercise, eat well, take supplements and hormones--thyroid and estrogen and progesterone ( I had a complete hysterectomy). I hope this helps.
  3. Sweetmia

Sweetmia New Member

I responded pretty quickly to the increase. If I remember correctly it was immediate. I still get tired, but I am not sleeping for 15 hrs or more since I started the Provigil.
  4. Sweetmia

Sweetmia New Member

Please let me know how you do if you are prescribed Provigil. Take care, Sweetmia