To Lindy139 a question for you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Sep 10, 2006.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Hi- Thank you so much for you kind compliments about my work. I really appreciate it when people take the time to look at my pictures.

My question is about your dental surgery. What did you have done. I am having all of my teeth removed to get dentures.

I am going to PA to spend a week or more with my daughter. The company I am using is a national chain with a location in my town so they will transfer my records back to here to get my real dentures and have adjustments here.

I have mixed feelings about this but I really have no option at this time. Thank you -Carla
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

3. ckball

ckball New Member

Thanks, my daughter is having carpel tunnel surgery tomorrow and 5 titanium screws inplanted in her gums on Thurs,

Her fiance will be on vac with her this week. I am driving up Sat and will stay until I am able to drive back,lol. I plan on staying until the following Sun or Mon.

My daughter will be off 2 weeks so it all worked out, we can be there for each other, plus there is my 15 year old grandaughter who is a great cook,lol.

I hope you heal fine and good a good bridge. I wish that was option for me. I'll 51 next month. My poor daughter is 32 and has already lost about 8 teeth. She will have 5 inplants and a bridge when she is done. Sorry to ramble on- Thanks again-Carla