To LPN11

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Heald, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Heald

Heald New Member

Since June 24th, I've been to the ER twice with a 2-3-day stay. I'm experiencing Presure in my chest, around my heart, and my left arm. Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna just fall out, as if someone is draining all the energy out of me from my head to my feet.

While in the hospital, all heart related tests were done and came back neg. However, I'm still having the problem. My pulmonary doctor suggested to have my primary check for acid refluc.

Sometimes I get dizzie, and a feeling that my windpipe is being squeezed.

What are your thoughts?

2. grammy27

grammy27 New Member

It sounds like you may be about to have a heart attack, or possibly have had one and may be ramping up for a bigger one.

Do you have a cardiologist? Or can you go to the hospital during the day when there's more likely to be a cardiologist available?

Did you have a cardiologist consult during any of your stays? It sure sounds like you need one by a good cardiologist.

Take care, I hope you get the help you need.

grammy27
  3. charming

charming New Member

I know when I was first diagnose with fibro my chest lymph nodes was swollen and it made me have chest pain a lot but my Dr. test me and notice that my lymph nodes was swollen every where in my body. the test was a MRI and a physical exam was done .I don't know but i can feel when my lymph nodes are swollen they are tiny little knots that hurt when touched they can be felt under the arm, in the middle of you chest on each side of you sternal and in your neck under your glands where your tonsils located, even tho i had my tonsils taken out at the age of 37 my lymph nodes still swells when i have a fibro flare sometimes. And the lymph nodes in my breast sometimes be swollen too. thats what makes me feel like I have the flu and chest pain.