to madwolf about wereing dark glasses

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nogilroy, Nov 24, 2002.

1. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

You made a post a while ago about putting on dark glasses to go shopping well i tried it . It worked was able to pust the cart , with out running in to others , till it got full then hubby took over .Just sore from walking so much but cannot have every thing lol.Just wanted to say a big thank-you to you Now all the shoppers at wal mart will be safer
    Can you tell me if you can mix eposn salt with peroxide if not that is okay . have a good week
    [This Message was Edited on 11/25/2002]
  2. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

You made a post a while ago about putting on dark glasses to go shopping well i tried it . It worked was able to pust the cart , with out running in to others , till it got full then hubby took over .Just sore from walking so much but cannot have every thing lol.Just wanted to say a big thank-you to you Now all the shoppers at wal mart will be safer
    Can you tell me if you can mix eposn salt with peroxide if not that is okay . have a good week
    [This Message was Edited on 11/25/2002]
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

This is Shirl not Madwolf (I have been called a 'wolf' a few times though, I love those animals!).

I am responding to your about the Epson Salts and Peroxide.

If you are talking about the soak, here is what I do;

3 bottles of peroxide
    3 cups of Epson Salts

Mix in a tub of water as warm as you can stand. Soak for TWENTY MINUTES ONLY. It will make you feel weak when you get out of the tub, so be sure to lay down for at least half and hour.

This is great for the Fibro pain. Not a cure, but you will get a goodnigts sleep.

I use a light colored sunglasses in certain stores too, especially Wal-Mart, Low's and Home Depot. Those lights they have are brighter than midday sunlight. They have made me sick many times.

Now I can stay in the store without getting that sick feeling, as long as I have the tinted glasses on.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I just pop 1/4 tablet of Klonopin under my tongue before I enter Wal-Mart. I love the store, but what's up with the lighting and loud PA system?

I stay away on weekends when large extended families shop with all their kiddies in tow. Even Klonopin can't compete with a screaming kid.

Love, Mikie
  5. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

thank-you for the good advice i will try these things and have a good thanks giving norma