To madwolf

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Stormy214, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

Thanks for the advice. I see from your bio you are a p.a. and I would never dream of putting you in a position of giving medical advice via the internet. What I was looking for was someone who had actually taken more than 2 mgs of zanaflex with 100 mg of darvocet to tell me that they survived that experience (becuase I wouldn't dream of asking you as a p.a. if it was SAFE to do so). I fully comprehend legailities, unforeseen events such as anaphylaxis, hypersensitivity to one or more of the substances...SO...let me rephrase that...has anyone done so, or KNOW of anyone who has taken more than 2 mgs of zanaflex and 100 mgs of darvocet and survived the experience with no serious after effects? I don't have any wild lettuce tea or hydrocordone :) The only things in my medicine cabinet are darvocet, zanaflex, valium, trazadone. But I need to sleeeeeeeeeep! I suppose we could add the liquor cabinet, but somehow, I don't think that's wise....
    Stormy
  2. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

Thanks for the advice. I see from your bio you are a p.a. and I would never dream of putting you in a position of giving medical advice via the internet. What I was looking for was someone who had actually taken more than 2 mgs of zanaflex with 100 mg of darvocet to tell me that they survived that experience (becuase I wouldn't dream of asking you as a p.a. if it was SAFE to do so). I fully comprehend legailities, unforeseen events such as anaphylaxis, hypersensitivity to one or more of the substances...SO...let me rephrase that...has anyone done so, or KNOW of anyone who has taken more than 2 mgs of zanaflex and 100 mgs of darvocet and survived the experience with no serious after effects? I don't have any wild lettuce tea or hydrocordone :) The only things in my medicine cabinet are darvocet, zanaflex, valium, trazadone. But I need to sleeeeeeeeeep! I suppose we could add the liquor cabinet, but somehow, I don't think that's wise....
    Stormy
  3. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

Actually, if there was confusion, it was my fault. I understood fully that you were relating your personal experience, it just so happens that it doesn't help because I have no hydrocordone or wild lettuce tea available. I was simply hoping you (or someone else) might be able to find an inocuous way to tell me whether or not it was safe for me to take more than 2 mgs zanaflex with my darvocet to help me sleep without legally putting you in at risk. I was a paramedic for several years and understand legal ramifications; as a teacher I understand legal ramifications...hence, paranoia. I don't want you to give "medical advice" (or anyone else for that matter). That's why I just wanted to know if anyone had taken more than 2 mgs. zanaflex and 100 mg darvocet and survived. That way, everyone is off the hook. So if there was nay confusion it is the result of my own paranoia (on everyone else's behalf!). sorry...
    Stormy
  4. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

Thank you so much! I have been so many days without sleep I can barely funtion! But It has also been years since I've dealt with meds (I"ve haven't been a paramedic since 1986) and I don't have a pdr and I was just afraid to start taking too much of anything without knowing for sure! I am about to take your advice, and hopefully will sleep till morning! Thanks again, and I hope to talk to you when I'm coherent! I owe you...
    Stormy