To MamaR

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Sep 7, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Dear Mari,
    I have been thinking of you so much, and asking the Lord to care for you many times through the day.

Sending blessings to you, dear friend. Asking the Lord to lighten your burdens.

And to perfect his strength in your weakness.

Yes, paradoxically, I find my greatest weaknesses open me up, and have me call on him insistently. And receive his promise of all of himself that he eagerly wants to give to me.

Will keep you in my prayers, dear Shirl.

This thought might me irrelevant, but I was praying for you to find an advocate, someone to help you in your battles to receive the best medical care, and medications.

Lord, hear our prayers. Take care of Mari's medical needs, I ask you boldly. Thank you for your faithful love. Amen

Will keep praying for you, dear friend.
    Much love, Judy

2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just popped on here. So much going on. My hubby slipped from a ladder and fell about four feet on Wednesday afternoon. His left foot went through the rung of the ladder.
    If his brother had not been there to break the fall it could have been so much worse. It would have probably broke his leg! God is so merciful!!

The doc seems to think that it is just very bad sprain...but, it is so very swollen and bruised and he can't put weight on it. he had some crutches. We will hear from the x-rays on Monday. He is not in much pain unless he tries to put weight on it.

But, I realize how much he does around here! It is so hard. I pray that he gets better soon. I am exhausted! But...SO, SO thankful that he is alright.

Thank you all for thinking of me!! I appreciateit so much!! I will try to be back as soon as I can.

Love to all....Mari
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Have you received your husband's x-rays yet? Thank God his fall was broken! How is his foot doing?

My husband does so much too. I try just to keep up with small things which seem huge - getting dishes done. Can't ever catch up with them - no dishwasher.

I see I got Shirl's name mixed up with yours in my post above - too much brain fog that day. But a good reminder to pray again for her.

Eager to hear about your husband when your energy is up to it.

Lots of love, Judy
  4. tlayne

tlayne Member

Just came back and read this post. I hope your husband is feeling better. Please let us know how it is going. Love ya, Tam
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Thank you for your prayers. It means alot to me that people care.

Well, the doctor(PC) that had the x-rays finally called yesterday and told us that hubby's ankle is broken. He has to go to see an orthopedic doctor tomorrow at 2:00 p.m.

The swelling is going down, and he isn't in any pain unless he puts pressure on it. He is using the crutches. That is one thing about him....he is very cautious about taking care of it.

I am so thankful for all my dear friends that I have met from this board.
    I will be back as soon as I can!

Love....Mari