To Mareeok - RSD forum

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by laura81655, Oct 8, 2005.

1. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

Hi Maree - I did check out that site. A lot of info! Could you please tell me how to access your e-mail on it?
    Not sure, this one for fibro is so simple!
    BTW, I love your bird - so beautiful !! My cockatiel is sitting on my shoulder while Im trying to type and he is yelling at me for not getting him out of his cage sooner :)

Do you have problems wearing most shoes? I can only wear these Nike sneakers. The feet pain is the only pain ( so many of them) that wakes me up at 4:00 in the morning. You are brave, I don't know how you manage.

Write to you soon, I hope !
  2. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

Did you join? If you did I will wait till you get the welcome notice on the site and will then give you my email addy. If you don't want to join we can try gettin into chat here and if it's not against the rules I will give you my addy in the chat room.

Thank you, I'm glad you like Miss Ruby. She's quite a character. Your tiel sounds as spoiled as Ruby. LOL.

Yes, I have a lot of trouble wearing shoes. They cannot touch anywhere around the ankle so they have to be low and they can't be tight at all or stiff anywhere. When I finally found ones that were good I bought four pair (two sneakers and two that can be worn with a dress). At home I never wear shoes but am always in white cushioned mens sport socks (cushioned on the soles).

I'm in a bad flare now 'cause we're getting days of rain. OUCH! Hope your having a good day.

Heart hugs,
    Maree