To: MBOFOV---HONEY GLUTATHIONE PROTOCOL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by skierchik, Mar 8, 2006.

1. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Hi Mary,

I decided this would be better! Here it is:

Honey-Glutathione Protocol

Do Upon Arising:

1. Glutathione (reduced) 200mg under tongue
    2. 1 tsp raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized honey - let it liquefy in mouth, then swallow it (takes 5-10 min)
    3. 8 oz clean water with 2000 mg ascorbic acid (vit. c with nothing else added) AND 1000mg bioflaviniods

Details about the protocol: Get reduced glutathione (read label). You can buy sublingual pill form by Source Naturals or get it in capsule form and open capsule into your mouth and under the tongue.

The honey is easy find at your local natural store. The Ascorbic Acid or Vitamin C should not have any other supplement added to it. The bioflavinoids are easy to find in the antioxidant isle of your local natural store.

That's it. It's easy to do and this along with the detox bathes (also posted) has been very helpful.

My doctor also has me doing a protocol for my gut which I thought was in good shape, but apparently it's not. It's inflammed, according to my blood work (IgA Serum) so I do the butter, Olive oil protocol too. I eat a tsp of it every day until he tells me to stop.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Hugs,

skierchik
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Thanks, Skierchik (your name is great, I loved watching the skiing during the Olympics) -

Anyways, thanks for posting the protocol. I recently started using a glutathione cream, I don't really know if it's helping, so the more information, the better.

I'll also look up your detox bath - I saw it when you posted it earlier, but didn't copy it and now am going to.

Thank you again!

Mary
  3. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

This sounds interesting.

Is it for CFIDS and does it help?

4. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Good for you. It's always good to keep trying new things. I don't know your background, but I believe it's good for everyone who is a member.

Hi Jenniferann,

It is to help facilitate detoxing (getting the toxins out). Yes, it is great for CFS/FM. All the many, many books that I have read say that we're all toxic. That this is the cause of fatigue, muscle pain, memmory issues and so many diseases like RA, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and cancers. And finally, I found a great doc and he found that I have high pesticides (cause of Parkinson's) and high mercury levels. These protocols are to help get rid of toxins. The Butter-Olive Oil thing is to help rebuild intestinal mucosa. You can look that up under my name if you want to try this one too. We all need help with your gut.

VERY IMPORTANT - I forgot to tell you guys that my doctor said that I must supplement with CHELATED MAGNESIUM. Work up to 800mg. This was no problem for me. I was already using mag. because all the books I read say that CFS/FM patients are severely low in Mag.

Happy detoxing!

skierchik
    [This Message was Edited on 03/09/2006]
  5. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

Skierchik,

Thanks for the information!

Very interesting protocol. I will consider trying this.
  6. skierchik

skierchik New Member

JenniferAnn,

Let me know how it goes.

Take care,

skierchik